Sorry I had to delete my other comments b/c I misspelled a word and I looked dumb....anyway... Dallas is Drop Dead GORGEOUS!!!! All of your children are beautiful!
I can't believe that Dallas is old enough to be baptized!!!! Jacob will turn 8 in November and it just seems sooooo CRAZY that he will be that old! It is kind of nice to have them grow up and calm down a little though. Very cute picture!!!! You all look so good!
Thanks for the comments. Dallas had an awesome day and we had fun with our family it was so nice of them all to come. We missed Aunt Julia she is in New York but Dallas got to talk to her on the phone. It was so funny on Sunday Dallas was ready for church and she had her new scriptures, new jewelery (she got her ears pierced!), and she had to write a talk and she said "I'm starting to feel like a women carrying all of this stuff and looking so fancy".
9 comments:
Cute picture. Your family is so cute. Tell Dallas congrats
Sorry I had to delete my other comments b/c I misspelled a word and I looked dumb....anyway...
Dallas is Drop Dead GORGEOUS!!!!
All of your children are beautiful!
Dallas looks so beautiful!! Did she have a good day?
I love the pictures of all your family.
That is crazy that Dallas is 8. Your kids are so cute and are so grown up.
I can't believe that Dallas is old enough to be baptized!!!! Jacob will turn 8 in November and it just seems sooooo CRAZY that he will be that old! It is kind of nice to have them grow up and calm down a little though. Very cute picture!!!! You all look so good!
How exciting for Dallas. I can't believe our girls are turning 8. I hope it was a good day.
Congrats Dallas! She's so beautiful, just like her momma! You look great too btw, I love your hair! Cute shirt.
Thanks for the comments. Dallas had an awesome day and we had fun with our family it was so nice of them all to come. We missed Aunt Julia she is in New York but Dallas got to talk to her on the phone. It was so funny on Sunday Dallas was ready for church and she had her new scriptures, new jewelery (she got her ears pierced!), and she had to write a talk and she said "I'm starting to feel like a women carrying all of this stuff and looking so fancy".
Post a Comment