Jun 3, 2008

The big rock in the pic below is the Copper Globe




















3 comments:

Anne said...

45 miles? I would say SADDLE SORE! I guess you guys all ride enough that it doesn't really affect you any more. I don't think I have ever ridden that far. Actually I got on a horse (well, it was actually the neighbors mule) for the first time since Jacob was born this month. I didn't ride very far. I am a wimp now and waiting for a nice tame horse. Crazy, Steven knows how to break horses really well....but he doesn't have time to work with them now.

Ralaina said...

Chaps help with the soreness :)

Sara ViLyn Curry said...

Ms. Ralaina! I'm so jealous my heart hurts! I was so excited to go camping w/you guys this summer! I guess we'll see what next summer brings! I miss you all!

~Sara Curry~