Dec 7, 2008

This is our photo shoot with Judd trying to get a picture for a Christmas card. I think we will keep trying. It is so hard to get everyone to cooperate. So If I don't get one out Merry Christmas everyone :0)

Matt picked out my sweater for my birthday. He suprised me and it was just what I needed to go with the picture. He really made an effort along with the kids to make it a special day for me and it was. I always tell Matt he should write for Halmark because he always says the perfect things :) Thanks honey, love ya!!


Notice Jabin cooperating so well with the picture you would think the sun was in his eyes but it wasn't. He has such a cute smile when he isn't doing the SUPER CHEESE but he wasn't in the mood for picutures. He took off so I got some cute poses of the girls.



Sisters





Goofy kids

I had a special birthday this year with my little nieces getting blessed today! We got to stay over night and I spent some time with them, they are so adorable! They looked so pretty in their blessing dresses and tiny little bracelets. I had to run some errands and when I got home my whole family was waiting in the front room to sing happy birthday to me. Pretty great day! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, even though we're not counting anymore-right?




18 comments:

Kara said...

I think all of the pictures are great even the ones with the head tilt. haha Seriously the second one down is christmas card worthy. But I think they are all great. I couldn't get the top picture any bigger for some reason sorry=(

Anne said...

I totally understand on the Christmas card thing, not working at my house either. No one will take a serious picture these days! I think your pictures look great! Very Cute kids! I am glad that you had a GREAT birthday! That is AWESOME about the twins. I think it would be hard to have two at the exact same stage....they look so pretty in their blessing dresses!

Rachael said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did a catch-up! Your kids are looking older all the time - they're so cute. The twins are gorgeous in their blessing dresses. I think your Christmas pictures are perfect.

robertsfamily2002 said...

It was so nice of you guys to come up and help. Thank you so much for helping with the girls. Hope you had a good birthday. Sorry I didnt make you a cake.

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday!! I didn't know! It sounds like you had a great day! I can't believe Matt can pick out a sweater for you. Amazing!! I love your family pics, they are darling!!!

Liz Young said...

You have such gorgeous kids!!! I miss seeing you around, we should plan lunch or something. By the way you look great even if you are a year older.

"M" Clan said...

Beauiiful Pics Taylors! How could they not be with gorgeous people to capture! xo

Sarah said...

Getting a good Christmas card picture is nearly impossible. It is a struggle every year. I think you all look great. Your kids are getting so big. Happy Birthday! That was sweet of Matt to get you that sweater. It sure looks great on you.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! I love all your pics for your Christmas card! Your family is so adorable! We tried to take pics for our cards and they didn't work the first time, so we ended up doing some close ups at our home, inside. It's funny what works. I have had fun doing car pool with you. Jabin is such a cute little boy! He is always so polite :)

Melody said...

Sorry i missed your birthday!!! i am such a sucky friend..:(! But Happy belated Birthday!!! I love your family pics btw and your nieces are beautiful..love you..Mel!!

Brett, Britt, Zach & Jordan said...

Ralania, Your blog is adorable. I absolutly love your family pictures. I can't wait to take cute pictures like that when I get a bigger family. Who did them for you?? I hope you have a Fabulous Christmas. You've been a great Friend. Keep in touch!

Treo Sanders said...

Wow.... your family is beautiful. I love all the pics and they are already little models. It was good to see you at the wedding.

Baum Family said...

I loved the Pictures your family is so handsome..Your Kids are Hams so darn cute. I loved seeing Rileys babies, they are the cutest,I really admire his wife lol
Your brothers crack me up. Your families great..

LaShawn said...

Ralaina, your family pictures are beautiful! You have such a cute family.

rachel said...

Ralaina,
I have been thinking about you a lot lately. How are you? I loved all your pictures. You look beautiful!!!! I also love your family pictures, everyone is getting so big. How was your Christmas?
Are you still planning on running the St. George Marathon with me and Bekah? I hope so, it will be so fun to see you!

Anne said...

Hey Ralaina,

Summer told me about your camera. Good luck with that. We are excited for a new post, but understand why you haven't. I was also glad to hear that you sold your house!!!! Yeah!! I bet that was a huge relief.

Lindsay Family said...

Beautiful family. I hope you don't mind my blog staulking. Everyone is growing up and it is so fun to watch.