The buffalo hunt is a draw and luckily it wasn't our buffalo it was our friend, Kelly's. So I don't have to worry about a wall mount...yet :) It's a once in a lifetime hunt and it is really hard to draw out. We go out on the Henry's every year looking for the buffalo because we love it out there and it is so fun to camp and ride on the desert so its a bonus when someone actually has a tag.
Happy Anniversary! What a milestone! Those flowers Matt sent were beyond beautiful. He did good! I'm glad you guys had a great time, but I'm even happier you didn't get a head to mount. You know how I feel about those. ;o)
8 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. Our 11 year is coming up we will probably just stay home and stare at each other. haha
Happy Anniversary Guys!
Wow!!!! Happy Anniversary! That's awesome!!! You guys amaze me with all your adventures!!! :D
Glad you had a good time! Do you get to mount it and put in on your wall? Do you have to draw out for the buffalo hunts, or do you just buy a tag?
The buffalo hunt is a draw and luckily it wasn't our buffalo it was our friend, Kelly's. So I don't have to worry about a wall mount...yet :) It's a once in a lifetime hunt and it is really hard to draw out. We go out on the Henry's every year looking for the buffalo because we love it out there and it is so fun to camp and ride on the desert so its a bonus when someone actually has a tag.
Happy Anniversary! What a milestone! Those flowers Matt sent were beyond beautiful. He did good! I'm glad you guys had a great time, but I'm even happier you didn't get a head to mount. You know how I feel about those. ;o)
Oh my goodness, HAPPY ANNIVERSAARY you two, we love you so much!
Happy Anniversary! We celebrate 10 years in December. We are going somewhere, but still have not decided where! I better get on that.
Post a Comment