During intermission we went for a bathroom break.
There isn't a bad seat in the place. This is the third time I have been to the Tuacahn and I love it. We got to see Peter Pan a couple of years ago and were so excited to be back this year. The play was Fantastic!! It was so cool to see how they used the special effects to do the underwater scenes. It is worth every penny.
Joni liked it so much her eyes were wide open the whole time and she didn't blink so her eyes were watering.
Little Mermaid happens to be Matt's favorite Disney so that helped in convincing him to do this. ;)

Before we went to the play we went out to eat at a place called Sakuri or something. It was Japenese and Thai food I think. We had so much fun and the chef had fun putting on a show for the kids including putting out the fire on the food with his little "fireman" that he used to pee on the flames. haha
1 comment:
PSSSSTTTT... Dallas, don't tell anyone but you are TOTALLY my favorite Ü
Post a Comment