
Dallas is on the Moroni "Lil Chicks" coach pitch team after Memorial Weekend she complained of being itchy and after this game on Tuesday she pulled up her shirt and this is what I saw---Chicken Pox! She has had the immunization and I thought this was quite bad considering she had the shot but it was only on her side now where else and would probably have been much worse if she didn't get the immunization.
15 comments:
That's no fun! Your kids are so cute. They all look just like you! I love it. Very cute family picture.
I hope that she is feeling better. She gets chicken pox just in time for summer....NO FUN! I hope she feels better soon. I LOVE your family picture! You are so GORGEOUS! The pictures of your kids are really cute too! We will see you on Saturday!
Poor girl, I had chicken pox when I was sixteen and it was horrible. Cute kids and beautiful family.
Chicken poxs suck, I still hear Holly hock chicken pox, from a few un named people. I think I was 16 too.. I saw your kids the other day they came to summer lunch with your mom. I told them I bet I can guess who's kids mom is, the older girl Dallas shook her head no, I said your Ralaina Roberts kids and all their mouths droped open your little boy Jabin said Yes but we are not Roberts we are Taylors, I had to laugh, They are soo cute and very smart kids, so fun to see them in person. they all have your brown eyes..
We thought Megan had the chicken pox a few months ago, but it turned out to be something else. I hope they go away soon.
Wow your kids have grown so much! I am jealous of all the horseback riding. Wahoo what fun!
Alexis got them when she was 6 1/2 and thankfully (yes thankfully) gave them to Eli when he was 6 months old. We don't do the shots and I am glad that they have both had them so I know they are done with it!
Chicken Pox are no fun, did the rest of your kids get them too?
I love the new picture of your family and individual pictures of your kids. They are so beautiful! Your horseback trip looks like so much fun! Can I just say, you look amazing!
Guck...I hope Dallas gets better soon.
Love the new blog header! All the kids are getting so big! Dallas, i think, looks like you?! And you and Matt look Smokin HOT..as usual;)!
btw- we are heading up through Utah sometime this summer and I would love to stop in and see you! If that's O.k.? Let me know...
Love ya,
Mel
The other kids haven't got the chicken pox. Dallas wasn't sick, just a little more crankier then usual :)
Poor thing, that is so sad! I hope it passes quickly... on the positive: what a BEAUTIFUL family pic! Love it!! xo
You don't know me, but my dad gave me your blog address. Your family is soooo cute! My dad has great things to say about everyone in the office over there. I am sorry about your little Dallas and the chicken pox. We had a kid in our ward get the chicken pox a couple of weeks ago and I left church as soon as I saw him.
Just letting you know I added feejit on the bottome of your blog you can look there and see who has been looking at your blog and where they came from if they came from someone elses blog!
Ralaina,
Hello! Your family is so beautiful. I can't believe how big your kids are! It was great to here from you. Blogging makes it so much easier doesn't it! Take care and keep in touch!
Sarah G.
So, you don't know us either. I'm Raun's baby, Kristen, and he's been bugging me to get you access to my blog, but I need your e-mail, so if you want to check it out shoot me an e-mail at kristenchild at hotmail dot com... or you could just have him log in for you with my mom's password Your family is so gorgeous! I think my dad likes working with you guys. Be nice to him! My baby's rocking out to your tunes!!
Post a Comment