May 16, 2011

Jabin's 2nd Grade Field Trip

My all BOY little guy...Jabin's sweet teacher asked me to come along on the 2nd grade field trip this year which I thought was kind of fun. Since I don't have a lot of vacation time I did try to see if Matt could go but he couldn't get out of work last minute so Jabin was stuck with me. I am sure I was kindly invited to keep an eye on my little guy after he had another eventful year. I won't go into details. Jabin has a little pal that he just loves and the more we try to keep them apart the more he wants to be by his side so needless to say I tried to get Jabes to focus on the exhibits and he tried very successfully to ignore me all day....Oh boy what do I have in store for me in the next couple of years.

This is pretty much the look he gave me all day. Maybe he got it from me because lately he has told me he is scared of my mean face...he even wrote that on my Mother's Day card. I just simply asked him what he would do if his child did some of the things that he did and he said he would do the same thing.



At least he knows he can count on his mom for saving him from a giant shark.


Cute little second graders.


Jabin and his buddy, Conner.




Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. Thanks Mrs. Worthington and the wonderful substitute teachers for putting up with my all BOY little guy this year...

No comments: