Mar 20, 2011

First Grade Patriotism

Haddy's First Grade Patriotic Program
One thing I want to mention so that it won't be forgotten is that during this beautiful program my little Haddy, as soon as I averted my eyes from her and looked at other kids or was trying to take a picture, she would wave her hands to get my attention and do sign language telling me to watch her with my eyes. She did this throughout the program even after I did code sign language back to cut it out but anyone watching could have mistaken it for I am going to cut your head off...oops,I might need to come up with another code language to kindly say Stop It!




I love the music in this program and it always makes me a emotional when they have all the veteran's in the audience stand as they play and the kids in the different branches of the armed forces stands and solutes.
I absolutely loved the red headed Abe Lincoln.

Haddy had her part memorized perfect. "America's capital city, Washington D.C. and several monuments are named for him."

No comments: